||October 30, 2010
||April 20, 2012 (Closed)
Think of it as PAC-MAN but in real life using GPS. You have to get from point A to point B while avoiding the onscreen Zombies
• At the start of the game you set your "base of Operations" (your home or flat).
• your gps gives you the fastest route to the destination at the start ofthe level.
• Game modes
* distance mode - set a distance (in miles) you are then given a random "safe house" that distance away.
* Timed mode - set a amout of time to survive
* survival mode - To just see how long you can last with the zombie speeds increasing the further on you last.
* Return to base - a mode to make your trip home more entertaining. starts a game from your current location to "base"
• as you move towards the destination your routes begin to get cut
off by "zombies" that move towards you.
*zombie speed set to difficulty level.
• in each level there are coins worth different amounts of cash. The
higher the coin value the further out of your way you need to go to
"pick it up".
*bronze-5, silver-10, gold-20.
•with the coins gaines you can by weapons to clear a path THROUGH
* baseball bat - knocks out a zombie for a few seconds allowing you
to travel past it. (zombie follows after you again)
* shotgun - kills 1 zombie (need to be in range)
* grenade - kills zombie from distance
* rocket launcher - kills all zombies in blast radius.
* Armour - allows you to take one hit from a zombie for each piece.
• end of level can be judged by.....
* time taken
* coins collected
* value = x1000
* zombies killed
* score multiplied per kill.
• Shops - at the start of each level you can choose to arm youself.
*during longer games shops can appear at random points along the way.
* 2+ players set off from the same point after setting the number of players and the game has synced with the
other phones. Player can move in a group or split up. You get a bonus for all players making it to the end
of level and penalties for players being "killed"
* Humans vs zombies. Players (each with an iphone and game) split into teams.
*zombie team can see player on the map at all times.
*players can only see zombies at a spercific distance.
*if a player is caught he becomes a zombie.
*the game ends when all players become zombies or when remaining players make it to safe house.
• You can have an Experience system using "miles Survived" and after a set number of miles you level up.
*With each level up you unlock more guns/armour/money.
*you can buy miles using mirco-transactions
could also be made for other devices that have GPS
Message Posted: 11
View App Idea Message Board | Post to Message Board