Database app with grid layout
|Created:||June 25, 2011|
|Quoting Ends:||July 25, 2011 (Closed)|
|Creator:||Peter Bonte (No Feedback)|
At first sight this looks like a ordinary list-app but it isn't, it has limited features and a specific focus but nonetheless it can reach a big audience because of doing one thing very fast and easy.
- database app, non relational
- 4 subcategories, for instance books-author-series-items.
- grid layout for the items, very important that you can program a dynamic list of numbers presented in a grid layout
- no special backup, no import, no communication with a website
- no search, only abc-drill-down per category
- synchronizing data over different devices is interesting but i think not necessary for a first version unless its easy to do.
- no special layout, use the regular layout structure as much as possible for speed and ease of use
- feature, to email a complete subcategory in html
- iPad support for big screen is nice but not necessary for the first version i think
I'm also willing to split the revenue 50/50 if it turns out to be a bestseller, that is only fair.
About me, last year i won a app-idea contest in Holland where i submitted more than 10 ideas for productivity apps, games en social. Over the past year i'v seen some of my ideas in new apps from others so there must be something good in them i think, i also had a 'color'-like idea but maybe something that could have worked, sigh.
After publishing some digital comics i think its time to bring my ideas to life with the help of a programmer, this is my first project.
|Job Type:||iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad|