The player loves to ski dive but every time he/she the parachute breaks. The players goal is to save the ski diver by using the tilt controls to avoid to go left and right. In the campaign mode the player starts with one “map” and attempts to get to the bottom (after a certain distance) and land on a trampoline. If the player successfully completes this task he/she will be able to move on and unlock the next map. Then in endless mode the player can then use these maps to see how far they can get without dieing (it would get progressively harder) In addition , in both modes the player can collect coins as he/she falls through the air that can be used to purchase upgrades and clothes.
Parachuting jumping places (with obstacles)
- Open field (insects, gold finches, small planes, helicopter, UFO)
- Desert (crows, sandstorm, insects, gold finches, small planes, meteor)
- Jungle (trees, toucans, monkeys, tiger, insects birds, small planes)
- Volcano (falling rocks, hot magma, steam, birds, clouds of gas and heat,)
- Buildings (newspaper, birds, insects, planes, helicopters)
- Beach (kites, seagulls, balls, planes with adds attached, para-sailors )
- Moon (meteor, UFO, floating alien, rocket ship, black hole)
- Sun (heat waves, “spuing sun juice”, black holes, stars)
- Venus (gas spots, storms, exceedingly high gusts of wind, thick clouds, heat waves)
- Mars (advanced/high tech saucers, space cars, alien buildings, alien birds, astronaut)
- The player will fall from the plane and the parachute will pop (every time).
- The player will begin to fall at a faster pace and yell for help.
- The music will kick in and the obstacles will being to appear on the screen.
Controls: The player will be able to move from side to side (by tilting) and accelerate down and decrease speed by tilting back and forth.
- As the player begins to advance through the different levels, the altitudes with not only get higher but the levels will get much more difficult.
- If the player succeeds, he will come to a safe landing on a bouncy thing signaling that the player has beaten the round.
- The player is scored based on the amount of time it takes them to get to the bottom. (in campaign mode) You can go faster using power-ups to make you accelerate and by tilting down to accelerate.
- Coins are collected on the way down and awarded for finishing the level
- Scoring is based on how far the player gets before dieing.
- Also the player is given bonuses for speed
- The player gets coins on the way down, for speed bonuses, and the distance traveled
- The ability to move back and forth faster (multiple stages)
- Starting out with one shield (one extra life)
- Bigger speed boosts
- The ability to brake faster
- Earn a percentage more gold for going a distances
- Various outfits